1. WHEN ARE YOU OPEN AND HOW FAR AWAY ARE YOU FROM THE LAS VEGAS STRIP?
– We are open 365 days a year and are about 35 to 40 minutes from the Las Vegas Strip, just outside of Goodspring, NV. All of our packages include a complimentary limousine ride to and from the range from your Strip or Downtown hotel.
2. HOW MANY ROUNDS COME WITH EACH GUN?
– The round count varies with each firearm. Most Full-Auto’s come with 30 rounds. The round count and firearm selection are listed on website.
3. DO YOU CHARGE FOR SPECTATORS TO COME ALONG?
– No, spectators are welcome to come along, but their transportation in the Limousine is subject to available space. Please check with us if there is space in the Limousine before your scheduled pick-up time.
4. DO I NEED A RESERVATION?
– We highly recommend reservations so you don’t have to wait for hours to get to shoot once you arrive. We also have to schedule the Limo to pick you up. Same day reservations are fine. Just call us at (702) 634-4867 to see what time would be best for us to pick you up.
5. CAN I DRIVE MYSELF TO THE RANGE?
– If you plan on driving yourself to the range please follow the Directions show on our site, currently mapping apps have not updated to route to our address correctly 100% of the time. Another option for guests who want to drive themselves to the range, we can meet you at The Pioneer Saloon in Goodsprings, then escort them to our 100-acre range just a few miles away. Just call us at (702) 634-4867 if you have any questions.
6. IS THERE A RESTROOM, OR FOOD AND DRINK AT THE RANGE?
– Yes, there is a restroom at the range. We provide complimentary bottled water and coffee.
7. CAN WE SPLIT A PACKAGE OR SHARE A GUN?
– No. Each guest who shoots must have their own package. We do not allow any of the guns to be shared except the Barrett .50 cal. If someone in your party does not want to shoot their remaining guns, you can shoot their remaining firearms, as long as you have a shooting package as well.
8. HOW LONG WILL I BE GONE?
– The time you will be gone varies depending on the guests in your party and which package you shoot. We suggest budgeting 3 to 4 hours from the time you leave to the time you are dropped off at your hotel. Although most shooters are done and back to their hotel closer to 3 hours.
9. WHAT SHOULD I WEAR?
– We suggest close-toed shoes and no low cut tops due to flying hot shells. Although the firing lines are climate controlled, we suggest dressing for the weather that day.
10. IS THERE AN AGE MINIMUM FOR SHOOTERS?
– It is less about an age and more about the physical stature and observed capability of the minor. Minors may be limited by the Range Safety Officer in the guns they can shoot, the RSO may have a hand on a gun, or not allowed to shoot if in the RSO’s opinion it would not be safe. Minors must be accompanied by a parent or guardian authorized to sign a waiver on behalf of the minor.
11. IS THERE A CANCELLATION FEE?
– If you cancel your shoot within 12 hours of your pick up time (or you no-show), you will be charged a $200.00 cancellation fee. You can reschedule your shoot one hour prior to your pick up time without penalty. If you arrive drunk and in the opinion of the RSO are not fit to shoot, there will be no refunds.
12. DO I HAVE TO BE ON TIME TO THE PICK-UP?
– Yes, the Limo drivers can only wait for you for 10 minutes prior to leaving for their next pick-up. Our Limo’s are limited to no more than three pick-up locations per shoot time to reduce waiting time for the first guest(s) picked up.
13. CAN I SHOOT MY OWN GUNS AT YOUR RANGE?
– Yes, limit 2 per group and each member of your group must purchase a shooting package. After you have made your shooting reservation please call us at (702) 634-4867 to confirm if you plan to shoot your own firearm(s), we need to alert our RSOs at the range so they can set up the firing line to accommodate customers shooting their our guns.
14. DOES SHOOT LAS VEGAS SELL FIREARMS OR AMMO?