Shoot Las Vegas provides Free Transportation from all Las Vegas strip hotels and downtown Las Vegas hotels.
If you have your own transportation, we suggest driving yourself to the range so that you can have flexibility of arriving and leaving at your leisure without waiting for our shuttle.
Driving yourself also gives you the flexibility to eat or have a drink at The Pioneer Saloon after your shoot. The Pioneer Saloon is the third oldest bar in all of Nevada and is a very cool atmosphere.
The last 3.5 miles to the range is a gravel road. If you are driving a super car such as a Lamborghini, Ferrari, Porsche, or just don't want to drive your car on the gravel road, we can pick you up from the The Pioneer Saloon
for the ride to the range and bring you back after your shooting experience.
Call (702) 634-4867
for available pickup times.
ATTENTION: DO NOT USE Google Maps or Apple Maps as they will give you an incorrect route
Directions to Shoot Las Vegas from Las Vegas:
1. Take I-15 South to Jean Exit 12
2. Turn right, heading west towards city of Goodsprings (7 miles)
3. Once in Goodsprings, drive 25 mph through the city.
4. When you reach Esmeralda St., turn right.
5. When you reach Pacific Ave., turn left.
6. At the end of Pacific Ave., it turns to the right and the road turns to gravel.
7. This is Kingston Rd. You will drive 2.4 miles on this gravel road.
8. You will see several green signs leading you to 15357 Kingston Rd.
9. Just follow those green signs to the range.